On the Move
Six months. Sitting. Crawling. Baby proofing. Our baby is almost on the move and that has caused us to reconsider the placement of objects in our home. She is nearly fully stable while sitting and is rocking back and forth on her knees. Sometimes I see her sliding backwards across a room. We expect the momentous first “crawl” to happen sometime this month. In the meantime, I have delayed taking her six month picture because she developed the worst little bumps all over her face. At first I thought they were bug bites or baby pimples. But when more popped up on her legs, feet and arms and then lasted for one week and then two weeks and then a month, I didn’t know what to think! I ended up taking her to a dermatologist where we discovered that she has a high allergic reaction to mosquitos. When a new bite appears, it will “light” up previous bites even if they were from weeks before. That explained why the bumps seemed to fade and then return with a vengeance. However, since we are moving out of mosquito season, I think the bumps will disappear shortly…and if not, the derm doctor assures me that she will develop stronger antibodies soon!
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment