Daddy Daughter
I had a great week with the girls. Donald Elementary hosted a “Donuts with Dad” breakfast this week. I joined Ella and Kayla and had a good time. There were TONS of Dads there. We ate cinnamon rolls, oranges and chocolate milk. After breakfast, the Daddy’s had the option of going into the classrooms and talking to the children about their careers and educations. It was very fun being in there with the kids, especially with Ella and Kayla there. I could sense they were proud of their Daddy! One kid asked if I had ever missed a math problem before. Ha!
This weekend, I purchased tickets for the girls and I to attend the Flower Mound High production of “The Sound of Music.” Kayla was especially enchanted with the music and Ella had tons of questions about the storyline. The show kicked off a round Wikipedia searches on the Nazis and the Holocaust. I love my girls!
Stephen
Friday, January 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment