Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ode to College

I saw this personality test on my college roommate's blog and it's funny to see that I haven't changed all that much. Although, I still fail to see how I would make a great "alternative medicine guru."




You Are An INFJ



The Protector



You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.

Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.

You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.

You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.



In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.

You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.



At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.



How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I have always wanted an Alternative Medicine Guru next door! That is what you are doing over there all day. I wonder what was in that Children's Tylenol we borrowed a few weeks ago....

mere said...

That all sounds like you!

Wendy said...

i took the test and got the same result. i guess once the kids grow up i'll see you in the alternative medicine world :o)

Charis Willis said...

I Love this Myers-Briggs Personality Test...Confession: I took the test a couple years back and saved the entire "explanation" of my personality type. Sometimes I pull it up on my computer and ask Brad (husband) to read it. As if to say..."SEE? This is how I'm SUPPOSED to be... It's MY personality...

At any rate, sounds like you got pegged too...