For any of you who do not know, I sent out a letter inviting family and friends to send me an 8.5 x 11 poster for Stephen's 30th b-day to act as lawn decor on this big day. I've posted many pictures of the fun results I received. And, if for some reason, I forgot to include this invitation in your Christmas letter, or you missed the deadline, it's not too late. I'm going to put together a "Birthday scrapbook" with all of the posters he received--the gift that keeps on giving :) Poor Stephen though. I'm not sure he's used to this much attention. I even convinced him to delay his departure to work and join us for breakfast. I really wanted to get some footage of his face when he saw the new "lawn ornaments" in full daylight.
These two posters are supposed to reflect Stephen's mission to Japan and love of haikus :)
As you can tell, we got a large assortment of responses to my invitation. From flat-down hilarious to really sweet, you can tell from the posters that Stephen is well-loved.



3 comments:
What a fun idea!!
super rad idea for sure!
I love it! And I can't believe that I forgot about it!! And your house is so, so cute.
Post a Comment