Props to our Primary Presidency for thinking up such a wonderful quarterly activity for our primary. The kids visited the Dallas Temple and had a chance to go into the lobby, meet the temple president and hear some of his thoughts on the temple. It was so neat to see those kids really feel the need to be reverent. I love the temple, so it was really fun for me to escort my kids to this event and share some of my feelings about its sacredness. I thought I'd share a blip of a conversation Ella and I had in the car on the way to the activity. I was trying to stress to Ella the importance of reverence. She then asked me...
Ella: Will I see Heavenly Father at the temple?
Lauren: Well no. The temple is Heavenly Father's house, but you won't see him there today.
Ella: But, we can feel him in our hearts?
Pretty perceptive for a four-year-old.




No comments:
Post a Comment