Kayla's 1-year photo (I mean, 14-month photo, naturally :) Lesson to mothers everywhere: sometimes you just have to let go every now and then and your child might surprise you. Kayla walks like a pro, don't you think!! This video is footage of her very FIRST steps! Welcome to a new world, baby girl!
Things to do: Rethink baby proofing.



10 comments:
I still cant believe it! :) And I am impressed you got it on video! Yay Kayla!!!
Woo hoo! What a big girl! Now it's the frustrating world of they want to walk and every where. Noah will not hold anyones hand - mine, my husbands or Gages!
Hooray Kayla! What an accomplishment! She is not wobbly or timid even. I love the picture with "the dress." She is darling!
Yahoooooo! She is adorable. I can't believe how far she walked for her first steps. She really was ready. Christina will take about 3-4 steps and then sits back down to scoot. It won't be long though. Kayla is such a sweetheart. We need to have a playdate soon now that we're finally feeling better. We've missed you guys!
Yay Kayla!!! She's such a pro! I love, love, love the look on her face and how cute Stephen's voice is as he's about to turn off the camera. Yay for Kayla! :)
Seriously, first steps!? She already looks pro! Yay for her!
She totally looks like she has been walking forever. Dot will only walk if we hold her hand or have our hands on her back. She gets freaked out when we pull away, I'm sure one day we'll trick her and she'll walk by herself and not even know it.
YAY Kayla!
I can't believe how big Kayla is getting! She is so cute!! That little blue dress was my mom's dress that grandma made for her when she was little. She looks darling in it! Hopefully Amber or I will have a baby girl so that we can use that special dress too! Good luck with the baby proofing!
Walking already!!You'll get plenty of exercise chasing her around!!
YAY KAYLA! I loved the video. And she's such a doll in her picture. That look on her face is priceless!
Post a Comment