And to return the favor (I admit it's not much), I'm finally posting a picture of my work space area (hmmm...maybe I'll send cookies too!). Shauna did this on her blog a little while ago and I think it's a fun idea. Here's where the magic happens. If you're like me, a big bulk of my time is spent right here--hence the clutter. Where do you blog?
Saturday, February 2, 2008
The New Look...
I admit that when it comes to the look of my blog, I have been VERY lazy. Luckily, I have been granted one of the best blessings in the world--good neighbors. My neighbor, Shauna, designed our new look for the blog. Don't you love it!! My favorite part is that it captures the irony. Here we have a site called the "rowdy" rebers, when in fact, a good deal of my blog talks about princesses, mood-swings, good-looking vampires, etc. I LOVE IT! Thanks Shauna. And if anyone is interested in seeing more, or having your own look customized, then you can link onto her blog or check out her webpage at www.seemydesigns.blogspot.com. :)
And to return the favor (I admit it's not much), I'm finally posting a picture of my work space area (hmmm...maybe I'll send cookies too!). Shauna did this on her blog a little while ago and I think it's a fun idea. Here's where the magic happens. If you're like me, a big bulk of my time is spent right here--hence the clutter. Where do you blog?
And to return the favor (I admit it's not much), I'm finally posting a picture of my work space area (hmmm...maybe I'll send cookies too!). Shauna did this on her blog a little while ago and I think it's a fun idea. Here's where the magic happens. If you're like me, a big bulk of my time is spent right here--hence the clutter. Where do you blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hey hey way cute new blog. It is always fun to do a refresher. Tell Mary I said hi. They are such a sweet couple. We need to come out there since you guys are there we kind of have a reason. You need to tell Mindy to get a blog. What is this facebook stuff? see ya Oh and I blog on my kitchen bar. How nice that you have an office space to use.
Love the new blog look! Your work space looks really cute. I have a hutch that holds my clutter, my computer, etc. so that is where I blog. It looks much better when I keep the doors closed....
The cookies were delicious!! I love the new look on here too - your header is one of my faves that I have done so far! When I found the background, I thought of you guys - I think it is perfect!
Cute, cute! Way fun new look... And you know where I blog... on my twinner computer (aren't you just LOVING yours?:) on a table that is maybe twice as big as yours and just as full!! And your clutter is way cuter than mine ;) We have way too many printers, scanners, cords, etc. yuck. Someday I'll find a workable solution to all of this stuff... like having an office for Christian and all of his stuff! ;)
dig the new look and love your workspace...i'm too ashamed to show mine off :)
I love the new header and your desk. I am not brave enough to post a picture of mine, it's a small computer desk built in and I really don't like it so it's never cute!
Post a Comment