Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Favorite Tradition!

I can't help it! I LOVE putting together new Sunday ensembles for our Christmas and Easter holidays. As a child, my mom would sew beautiful matching dresses for her girls on these occasions. She has now passed the dresses on to me, but unfortunately, I share none of her sewing skills (not that she didn't try to hand those down too). Instead, I buy my dresses. Luckily, I found these beauties last year on clearance and was thrilled because they were so different from my usual choice. And then, this year, I felt like I could spring for the super cute boots that matched. Ah, what can I say? If the boots were in my size, I would have bought a pair for me too. The best part about the whole dress-up occasion was that all three girls knew exactly what to do and it only took a few tries to get some great takes! Hooray for that!

No comments: