
Happy Halloween--I love making this holiday full of fun traditions. Since we did all of our trick or treating at the trunk or treat, we made today a special family day and reserved our pumpkin carving for this afternoon followed by a spooky dinner.
On the menu today:
Mummy Bugs
Goblin's Teeth
Eyeball Stew
Vampire's Blood with Ogres Eyes
Today Ella decided to be a witch, Kayla was a candy corn and Dessie was a kitty cat. I guess the most consistent Halloween tradition in the Reber home is that everyone insists on costume changes three or four times. We did our annual dance-off in costume (yes, I have videos) and passed out candy to all of the trick-or-treaters today. I love that Kayla takes this so seriously. At one point, I said to her, "Kayla, please close the door." And she answered, "I'm not Kayla. Did you mean Candy Corn?"



3 comments:
Oh my goodness! You guys sure did a lot this Halloween, it looks like a ton of fun. I love that you all dressed up, and that you're a nice mom that rolls with things like last minute costume changes. We got your package just in time for Halloween - you are the sweetest!! Thank you so much, the girls loved it SO MUCH. It makes me remember just how much we miss you. We love you guys!
Great Pumpkins! Looks like fun
Hey, I just found your blog from the Rae's ... cute pictures! We have one too, it's justinandbrittneyhanks.blogspot.com
Post a Comment