Monday, April 19, 2010

My Prodigy!

I started teaching Ella piano at the end of February and I have been amazed at her progress. She rarely ever practices for more than 10 minutes a day, but she has been very consistent and I think it shows. I am very proud of her. You can tell she thinks it's pretty cool too because I catch her playing her recital piece at any available piano. Check it out here!



11 comments:

bdub said...

Cute!!! Love you Ella

Jolanda said...

Wow, I was expecting a little "Twinkle twinkle little star". That was very impressive!

Corrine Nelson said...

She is adorable! How can you resist that smile!!!

Jamie said...

wow! that is awesome!

Unknown said...

my gosh! When can I sign Cal up?!

Doug Lewis said...

Very nice Ella! Now Callin wants to learn how to play just like you

Ashley said...

Good for her!

Jacob said...

Love it Ella!

Lindsay and Kristen

Jane said...

Great job, Ella! My guess is that she has it memorized. Didn't see her looking at the music ;)!!!

Lacey said...

That's so great! Ryan is in piano lessons and I really struggle to get her to practice for more than 10 minutes....but maybe I need to not worry so much about how long she practices.
We have some friends from our Oregon ward that just bought a house in Flower Mound....they'll be moving there in June. Who knows it's a small world, maybe they'll be in your ward!

Wendy said...

That was amazing!! I keep wondering if it would be too early to start Landon in lessons, but after seeing/hearing that I guess not. Way to go Ella!