She loves her penny bank. She won't even let me touch it!! Thanks Lexie for the great gift!
Monday, May 21, 2007
PENNIES!
For Ella's birthday, her friend Lexie took her to "Color Me Mine," a ceramics store where Ella painted her own flower "penny" bank. Since then, we've noticed a new interest in pennies for Ella. She is now taking ownership of certain jobs around the house in hopes of earning "pennies" to immediately put in her bank. What a great way to motivate! The best part about it is that when I run low on pennies, I just remove a few from her bank and she's none the wiser for it. (sneaky, I know).

She loves her penny bank. She won't even let me touch it!! Thanks Lexie for the great gift!
She loves her penny bank. She won't even let me touch it!! Thanks Lexie for the great gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
sneaking money from an innocent two year old, what kind of mother are you???? SO cute! :)
Jobs around the house for pennies? You are brilliant! And I love that you will always have a never-ending supply! Such a great idea!
That is one ugly piggy bank.
- Stephen
Post a Comment