Actually, this should be titled, "Isn't he wonderful!" My sweet husband, of his own volition, took on all the duties of "mother" for the day. He fully gave me the day off, including diaper changes, meal planning and shopping (in advance even), clean-up, getting ready for church, etc. I had a wonderful day! I feel awfully grateful not just to be a mother, but to have such a wonderful family who makes it easy to love my life.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Isn't it wonderful!
Actually, this should be titled, "Isn't he wonderful!" My sweet husband, of his own volition, took on all the duties of "mother" for the day. He fully gave me the day off, including diaper changes, meal planning and shopping (in advance even), clean-up, getting ready for church, etc. I had a wonderful day! I feel awfully grateful not just to be a mother, but to have such a wonderful family who makes it easy to love my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i am impressed! he even had the girls in matching outfits. way to go stephen.
Hi,this is Keiko Nonaka. Long time no see you. I'm happy to see your nice pictures. Your family seems so happy and so great and so nice!!!
NICE hubby! I want to watch Dream Girls...is it good?
Post a Comment