Lauren-- I just got your package... THANK YOU!!! A million times over. You were far too generous... you went above and beyond. I will be thinking of you every single time I use one of those items. You are so kind.
I love your blog! You little ones are so adorable. I will be checking up on you from now on. If we are ever in the Bay area, we will definetly look you up.
Those toes are sooo darn cute! How'd you get her to stay still for you? I wanna know your secret!! Don't you just love having your kids cuddle with you in bed in the morning? Glad you had a good weekend!
You guys are always doing something fun. I hope I'm as fun a mom as you are!!! We missed you guys at the cabin this last week. 4 of July will be fun!! I'm trying to find a ride down the weekend before. Let me know if you know of anyone!!
Hi Stephen, Lauren, Ella and Kayla, I am just getting caught up on your blog. It looks good. You seem to keep pretty busy and it looks like a lot of fun The girls get cuter all the time. Lauren, you can include yourself in that too. Stephen's the handsome proud husband and daddy. Can't wait to see you on the 4th. Love, Mom aka Gramma K
This blog is dedicated to recording Reber family events. We love to play and we love our kids! So check the blog regularly to see what Ella and Kayla are up to next. Thanks for checking in.
"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."
Mark Twain
7 comments:
Lauren-- I just got your package... THANK YOU!!! A million times over. You were far too generous... you went above and beyond. I will be thinking of you every single time I use one of those items. You are so kind.
I love your blog! You little ones are so adorable. I will be checking up on you from now on. If we are ever in the Bay area, we will definetly look you up.
Thank you so much.
--Rochelle
Looks like a fun weekend! And we loved the barbecue pool party, it was so much fun! Thanks for organizing it!! And Ella's toes are adorable :)
Those toes are sooo darn cute! How'd you get her to stay still for you? I wanna know your secret!! Don't you just love having your kids cuddle with you in bed in the morning? Glad you had a good weekend!
Is Stephen fake sleeping in the picture of he and Kayla? Ella is adorable, I love her toes.
I miss beauty day!
You guys are always doing something fun. I hope I'm as fun a mom as you are!!! We missed you guys at the cabin this last week. 4 of July will be fun!! I'm trying to find a ride down the weekend before. Let me know if you know of anyone!!
Hi Stephen, Lauren, Ella and Kayla, I am just getting caught up on your blog. It looks good. You seem to keep pretty busy and it looks like a lot of fun The girls get cuter all the time. Lauren, you can include yourself in that too. Stephen's the handsome proud husband and daddy. Can't wait to see you on the 4th.
Love, Mom aka Gramma K
Post a Comment