
We always love to throw a good Easter party--egg hunt, dyed eggs, bunny hats, candy necklaces and fun friends!
Finally, we got around to the main event and as Ella said afterwards, "The Easter bunny is so nice. I think we should make him a nice big thank you card." So yes, Mr. Easter Bunny, our family loves you!
Of course, we loved attending our Easter church service (the girls in their new dresses). It's nice to put aside the candy and remember the reason we celebrate this holiday.
Speaking of putting aside candy, I've had to confiscate the candy and am now redistributing it as potty treats for Kayla and "big girl" treats for Ella.



10 comments:
i love the picture of them in the bluebonnets! so cute!
Wow, you go all out--why am I not suprised!!! I love that bluebonnets picture and the look of absolute joy on Ella's face. Happy Easter!
All that work and "Mr. Easter Bunny" gets all the credit! Oh well! It looked very fun! (and really ambitious!)
Lauren you look so great, and your girls are getting so big! They look so happy with their Easter treats! Looks so fun!
Fun pics! Emma had such a fun time at the party and is still talking about it! I'd love a copy of that picture of all the girls!
I love you took the candy and are redistributing it for the potty! those flower pictures are pretty
Lauren,
I agree- I love Easter for many reasons, but especially for the chocolate :) Your girls looks so cute in their dresses and it looks like the had alot of fun.
Oh I miss our parties! Yours looks absolutely adorable and that the kids had a blast. I didn't even do one this year... so sad. I love, love, love the picture of your girls in the flowers, they are so cute! And how do you not even look pregnant? You look amazing, Lauren! You can not be due anywhere even close to me..... ;)
PS - I just finished Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson - have you read it? I loved it!
What cute bunnies! and fun Easter!
The bluebonnets picture is amazing. Their yellow dresses are too cute! They looked darling on Sunday too.
Post a Comment