I have a new brother (crazy at my age!) My mom's adoption is finally official, after six years of effort. I can now say that I come from a family of eight kids--Lauren, Ben, Doug, Diana, CJ, Jennie, Eddie & now Kelvin!!
I was so excited when Mary told me! I can't wait to meet him! Are you guys going to get to see him soon? Knowing the Lewis clan there's going to be some kind of celebration involved! :)
Hooray!!!! I can't believe that it actually all went through! I am so happy for your mom and your whole family. That is so wonderful!!! I am amazed by your mother and your family as well. What examples you all are! Oh happy day!
This blog is dedicated to recording Reber family events. We love to play and we love our kids! So check the blog regularly to see what Ella and Kayla are up to next. Thanks for checking in.
"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."
Mark Twain
15 comments:
Lauren,
That is FANTASTIC. I will have to email your mom.
It also looks like your family has had some great times this summer.
congratulations! That is great that your parents adopted him and I bet it will be so fun to have another brother in the mix!
oh, yippee!! i'm sure your mom is SO happy, and so is calvin. i hope i remembered his name right:)
i'm a dork. i actually read through your post again, sorry kelvin!!
I was so excited when Mary told me! I can't wait to meet him! Are you guys going to get to see him soon? Knowing the Lewis clan there's going to be some kind of celebration involved! :)
That is so exciting!! I got goosebumps (again) as I read your post. I can't wait to meet him someday.
I can't believe it! That is very exciting news. Your mom (and family) is amazing. She is such an example to me. The Lord answers prayers!
That so great Lauren! Congratulations to your whole family! I am so excited for you!
How neat! You'll have to post a little get to know you blog about him.
Hooray!!!! I can't believe that it actually all went through! I am so happy for your mom and your whole family. That is so wonderful!!! I am amazed by your mother and your family as well. What examples you all are! Oh happy day!
Congratulations! I know it has been a very looooonnnngggg process.
Congrats!! That is awesome!
That's so great!! What a great family you have!
Looks like you had TONZ of fun on your trip. We were probably in St. George at the same time!! So fun to see all the pics!
Congratulation. We look forward to meeting him AND he looks like he is going to fit right in
So wonderful! Adoption truly blesses families. It sure has blessed mine!
Post a Comment