Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Fifth Anniversary!



Five years ago today, I got married to a pretty swell guy named Stephen in the Mesa, AZ temple. Five years later, I love him even more. Happy Fifth!

6 comments:

brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe how young you look in those pictures. They are beautiful pictures. you guys are a good pair, with two cute cute girls. hope you're doing something fun.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been 5 years. It's fun to see you curly curly hair again. You both make a beautiful couple.

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have you guys got to go out and celebrate? We'd love to watch your girls so that you can!! You guys look so cute and young, but not really that different either... such a cute couple!

Anonymous said...

I love the wedding pics. They are beautiful!! And congrats on 5 years!

Keith and Stephanie Reber said...

Congratulations and I agree with everyones comments! You are a beautiful couple! Your lives have been blessed with Ella and Kayla.
I would love to watch your girls anytime if you want to go out celebrating. Just bring them over anytime!

mere said...

I can't believe it was five years ago! Congrats!