Friday, June 15, 2007

Fallacious Thinking

I learned in high school that the "hasty generalization" is illogical thinking. For example, "It always rains right after I wash the car," is probably a fallacy. I took great pride in finding fallacies and enjoyed pointing out other people's errors in logic (and obviously, this was an unpopular habit of mine). But today, the day I am trying to wrap up all of my vacation preparation and get the house cleaned, Ella pooped in the very tub I had just stayed up late last night to clean!! Isn't it always the case, someone's bodily fluids always get in the way of getting ready to go! So much for potty training. I decided that I deserved Ella's "potty training treats" today.

1 comment:

{Erica} said...

hope you savoured and enjoyed every morsel of those potty treats~! Loved how you wrote this post! Too funny...well for me at least since it wasn't my freshly scrubbed tub :)