For Thanksgiving this year, we began a new tradition. We hosted our first annual "Beat'm Stephen 5K." We invited a few families and runners to join us and try to race Stephen. Prizes were awarded to anyone who could "Beat'm Stephen!" I did pass out two awards to two very fast runners, with Stephen coming in a close third place. I, of course, came in last place. But, I finished with a personal best time!! We served donuts and hot chocolate afterward and we had such a great time that we plan on doing it again next year! Who knows...maybe next year there will be T-shirts for participants!
Many of the kids wanted to "Beat the Stephen" as well. So, we did a mini course for the kiddos. Too cute!



2 comments:
You are so clever!
And your little floor-washer is too darling. Does she hire out? My floors are needing a little TLC! Love keeping up with you all via blogging.
Such a fun idea! Love all the new pictures!
Your family is so so darling! Such pretty little girls!
We got your Christmas card and were so impressed! You are AMAZING, Lauren!
Post a Comment