Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Tooth Fairy Returns

January 17, 2013

Ella has once again lost a tooth and of course, she included a lovely letter to the tooth fairy with a few treats for the elves too. Check it out!

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my 5th tooth. I pulled it out myself. I have some questions. What do you do with all the teeth and how do you get all the money? Can you send me a picture of a place you went tonight? But you really don't need to. And remember that wand that I gave to you, but you let me keep it and put magic on it to keep my teeth extra shiny and clean. Well, it really wasn't a wand, but when I saw it, it looked like a wand and I liked to pretend it was a wand, but it really was a hair thing and now I can't find it. I do want my teeth shiny and clean, so I still can brush and floss every day. I hope you and your elves are having a good time. Keep Brushing. Go Tooth Fairy!

Love,
Ella

This was the response she received: (I'm starting to think some of this material might make a good children's book.)

Dear Ella,

I am so happy to visit you again. And I am so proud of you for pulling out this tooth all by yourself. You are a girl of great courage and strength. This is a beautiful tooth and I will use it to build up my tooth city. All of our buildings are made of teeth. In our city, we don’t need money because we have magic. In the human world, we use our magic to create money in exchange for your wonderful teeth. I hope you are saving your money for something special.

Keep brushing so those teeth will be shiny and clean! My elves loved the mints and the sucker…but I made sure that they brushed after eating candy (as should you)! ☺

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

PS- Here is a picture of Holland. I made a visit to a Dutch boy earlier this evening.

No comments: