Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy 35!


It was a little hard to return to a normal routine--especially in the morning. All of the girls had adjusted to sleeping in until eight or even nine and I took full advantage too! But even with the return to normal bedtimes, packing lunches and signing off on reading time, we did not forget to celebrate Stephen’s birthday week in style. We sent him on a paint ball outing with a group of guys from our ward--a true birthday party for a 35-year-old! Plus, the girls and I made Stephen’s favorite strawberry frosting to put on his cake. It is DELICIOUS! I did get in a little bit of trouble for refusing to bake a strawberry cake though. I just am not a fan at all (although they are Stephen's favorite) and I wanted to enjoy that awesome frosting too. Maybe next time I will choose Stephen's preferences over my own tummy, but this time, I am pregnant and can blame it on the cravings!

Happy 35th!



No comments: