Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Play Dates



Summer is a great time to get together with friends. With our additional hours at home, we were able to host a play date for Kayla and Ella. I love how imaginative these girls are...they were busy packing suitcases to go to the airport and creating menus for the restaurant that they owned. I found this sheet of paper with their grocery list on it and just loved some of the creative spelling.

qkumbers (cucumbers)
wofl (waffle)
samwish (sandwich)

We also had a little get-together (for the first time) with Ella's kindergarten seat partner for most of the year: Connor. Apparently, they enjoyed each other so much that they had to be separated during the second half of the year. We decided to give the two kids a little reunion though and they were so funny! Stephen was a little unsure about the whole arrangement...I assured him it was a little early for the "intention's interview."


No comments: