We were the lucky hosts to a great bunch of visitors--my family! And the best part...my mom got to celebrate her 29th birthday (again) with us! My girls also had a great time with their fun aunt and uncles...even Dessie was starting to warm up to all of the boys.

Announcement: I have a new sibling: Meet Bryan!! Here is a taste of his introduction into our family (dialogue written by my mom):
Ella: Let's go roller skating.
Brian: I don't like to roller skate.
Jennie: Mute.
Dad: Sure you do!
Kelvin: Brian, there is no agency in this family.
Lauren: Let's go bowling.
Brian: I don't like to bowl.
Jennie: Mute.
Dad: Sure you do.
Kelvin: Brian, there is no agency in this family.
Ed: Let's go play tennis.
Brian: I don't like to play tennis.
Jennie: Mute.
Dad: Sure you do.
Kelvin: Brian, there is no agency in this family.
Stephen: Let's go play baseball.
Brian: I don't like baseball.
Jennie: Mute.
Dad: Sure you do.
Kelvin: Brian, there is no agency in this family.

My mom was thrilled to experience a Reber family time...something about reminded her of home!!
Stephen: It is family time.
Ella: I don't like family time.
Lauren: Sure you do.
Stephen: Whose turn is it to pray?
Ella: I prayed yesterday so it it Kayla's turn.
Kayla: Not my turn. I am a pretty unicorn!
Stephen: I will help you.
Kayla: It's not my turn!
Lauren: I will count to ten.
Kayla: Father in Heaven....
Stephen: Lets recite our family scripture youngest to oldest.
Kayla: No, I don't want to.
Lauren: Sure you do.
Kayla: I am a pretty unicorn.
Lauren: I will count to ten.
Kayla: 2 Nephi 25:26 "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.



1 comment:
How fun what a cute family
Post a Comment