We spent the week of Christmas with Stephen's family in St. George and I'm happy to say we had a wonderful time without any kind of lipstick or make-up incident of any kind. Here are a few of our highlights (and the pictures say it a lot better than I would!)
Dessie started sitting up on her own! Hooray!!

Ella was able to play the part of her young lifetime as Mary, the mother of Jesus. Dallen took on the enviable role of her husband Joseph and Kayla played a stellar (although very quiet) angel. The rest of us enjoyed the spectacle! I've never seen Ella try to be so serene.
Ella and Kayla enjoyed plenty of face time with favorite girl-cousin Camryn--we even tried a cousin sleep-over...it was the day-after symptoms of orneriness that prevented any further sleep-overs from occurring.
Major highlight of the week: I was able to take a photo of the girls all dressed up for church on Christmas Sunday and they were all looking at the camera...that's right, these photos did NOT have to be photoshopped.

Grandma and Grandpa surprised Ella AND Kayla with their own karaoke cd boom box players...for some reason, I do not know where the mikes are anymore!!!
Finally, Dessie was able to meet her namesake, Great Grandma Dessie. I love that we have digital proof of this meeting. There is something so winning in having generations come together through a name. I loved it! (And baby Dessie is only naked because she had a blowout as we were walking in....figures!)



2 comments:
I can't get over Dessie! She is adorable! I love her big smiles, she looks like such a happy baby. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Mary, Mother of Jeses looks pretty stylin in her panda undershirt!
Post a Comment